2008年12月7日 星期日

Exploring SL

After forgetting about SL for a week I decided to log back on and go look around. I also went to every freebie place listed in the searches in hopes of finding some free stuff. After changing my skin so it no longer looks plastered I found a place with a lot of dancing AFKs


After which I found another place with some people to talk to, though it was mostly dancing and answering trivia questions.


I ended up answering trivia along with the others as every correct question answered nets u $3. I managed to get $97 from it :D There were questions like "What country is bordered only by Spain?" and "What country in Eastern Europe has a name that means "people from Rome"?" What i did mostly was ask around about how to use the different controls and stuff. Someone gave me some dance animations so i could dance any time i wanted. I also got help answering some trivia questions which were absurdly difficult in a sense, like the trivias related to pirates. after answering trivias for a while i logged off to go to bed.

沒有留言: